Table massage pricing is per session, rather than per hour.
I will only end your massage once we both feel you have received all the therapy your body requires for that session. All bodies are different and require different therapies for various amounts of time for optimal health benefits.
If you have any preference for a time you wish for your session to end, please alert me to that and I will ensure your massage session is completed at or before the time you request.
All modalities included in each massage, as needed, at no additional charge.
- Therapeutic Massage- Designed to remove severe tension, deep tissue massage is a technique used to relieve both muscles and connective tissue below the surface. It helps to improve range of motion and heal injuries below the surface.
- Reiki- Reiki is a therapy often described as palm healing or hands-on-body healing in which a practitioner places hands lightly on or over a patient's body to facilitate the patient's process of healing. Reiki combines the Japanese and Chinese word-characters of "rei" (spiritual or supernatural) and "ki" (vital energy).
- Deep Tissue Massage- A form of bodywork that aims to relieve tension in the deeper layers of tissue in the body. Deep Tissue Massage is a highly effective method for releasing chronic stress areas due to misalignment, repetitive motions, and past lingering injuries. Due to the nature of the deep tissue work, open communication during the session is crucial to make sure you don't get too uncomfortable. Keep in mind that soreness is pretty common after the treatment, and that plenty of water should be ingested to aid with the flushing and removal of toxins that will have been released from the deep tissue during the session.
- Swedish Massage- Swedish Massage is a very relaxing and therapeutic style of bodywork. It combines oils or lotion with an array of strokes such as rolling, kneading, and percussion to help the body improve its circulation. The benefits of this type of bodywork are wide-ranging and include relief from aches and pains, decreased stress levels in the body, enhanced mental clarity, improved appearance, and greater flexibility.
- Trigger Point Therapy- Trigger Point Therapy is a style of bodywork that focuses on stimulating and releasing "trigger points" in your body. Trigger points are tender areas of tension similar to acupressure points, except they occur in the belly of the muscle rather than along the energy pathways of the body. These "knots" are built up throughout a person's life due to physical, mental, and/or emotional stress. During a session, focused pressure is applied through a variety of techniques order to release your trigger points. This process can be quite painful at times, yet the effects are lasting and profoundly transformative.
- Reflexology- Reflexology is a wholistic energy-based modality, working through the energies of the nervous, electrical, chemical and magnetic systems of the body. It utilizes manual techniques unique to the field of Reflexology. These techniques are applied to reflex maps resembling the human body, which are believed to exist on the feet.
- Chair Massage- Chair massage is a popular way of relieving stress and releasing tension right in your home or workplace. You receive your massage in a specialized ergonomic chair which I bring to your location. In addition to the usual health benefits of massage, another benefit of chair massage is that it is done over the clothing. With seated massage, you can avoid the discomfort and awkwardness that you may feel in disrobing for a traditional massage. Also, chair massage sessions usually last 10-15 minutes. allowing roughly 4 people to receive chair massage in an hour of time. These are a great way to thank your hard working employees for a job well done! (2 hr minimum for chair massage sessions)
|Chair Massage||$75|| / 60 minutes |
|Monthly Wellness||$100|| / each |
|Out-Call (in your home or office) Monthly Wellness sessions ||$125|| / each |
|Therapeutic Massage||$150|| / each |